Monday 6 September 2010

Red Hot

There's nothing like a splash of red 
to make you feel...."hot hot hot!"
(had to be done)

Bought this 'Astor' nail polish in Poland a while back..
While application and drying time are really quick,
the colour chips like an utter nightmare...
Best stick to Barry M for good value for money :)


Red hot chilli pepper earrings!
(bought at Belfast market, Ireland)
I am a huge fan of quirky jewellery that is more
unique than the pieces on offer in topshop or h&m...
(don't get me wrong..I love their accessories too:)


The classic converse...oh so comfortable and versatile
(these are from office, but you can also buy online)


and what is more iconic and chic than a
red lip..above all, on Marilyn Monroe.

Thoughts?

ttyl

4 comments:

  1. The nails look really hot....Hi I'm a new follower. I opened your older blog and this is how I came here.Lovely blog.Check out my blog.
    http://rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those earrings! Haven't seen anything like those before!

    Adele – http://moltocuriosa.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE IT....chillis = hot hot.
    Oh and I saw you with those shoe sin REAL LIFE
    I'm too cool. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the nail polish and your new blog. xx

    ReplyDelete