Sunday 19 September 2010

Iridescent Index Finger



So...I painted my nails 292 Barry M navy..
and then BAM slapped on the pink iridescence
Apologies for the chipped nails in the photos 
but I'm about to change my polish but wanted 
to blog about this combo...having a glittery 
nail polish on its own is a pretty fabulous idea
as it means you can make any mundane nail
varnish 
into a tacky coat of gorgeousness.

Yeah, I know glitter can scream 'TACK' at you
but..erm...who cares? Depending on how you wear
it, it can look quirky and cool..yes, COOL.
In fact, I think that painting just one or two 
nails with the glitter is quite a fun look too.

The pink in the pink one doesn't show up
so much - it's mainly just glitter
and the navy, well I love this colour.
I love Barry M nail polish.
SUCH good value for the £££

At the time I bought the 264 Pink Iridescent,
there was a 2 for £5 offer on in Boots,
and a 3 for 2 offer on in Superdrug..
Barry M often have an offer on somewhere,
so shop around!I went with the 3 for 2
...better value (by a few pennies ;)
-got a bright orange colour and a coral for my Mumma, 
in case you were wondering!


Enjoyed your week and weekend?
My workload from school is increasing,
and my blog-life is suffering the consequences.
Will try and do better this week munchkins,
ttyl  ♥  OLA

5 comments:

  1. That combination reminds me of Blue Glitter - It probably is made from these two ahah! Loving the blog Ola x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou, Jenny! It's so nice to read some feedback :D And I have never tried a coloured glitter polish from barry m as I seem to think they might have bad colour payoff, whereas with this, you choose whatever colour you want and you can make it glittery, woohoo :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah, was wondering where you went! ;) good to see u posting again!

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. The glitter nail paints are really good but they take ages to remove - it took me 40mins the other day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes! I saw that offer.....and hello, tack IS good if you can pull it off!

    ReplyDelete